Sierra Vista Child & Family Services offers classes for parents, caregivers, teachers and others who care for children to enhance their ability to deal with challenging children, difficult situations, and the everyday stress of teaching and caring for children. Sierra Vista Child & Family Services can also develop a course to meet your specific needs.
Some of the classes offered include:
- Positive Parenting
- Common Sense Parenting
- Incredible Years® Parent Training
- Parent Project®
- Family Reunification
- Communication Training
- Crisis Managment Training
- Family Systems & Challenging Children
- Working with At-Risk Families
- Addressing the Issues of Bullying
- Classroom Behavior Techniques/Behavior Management
- Stress Management for Teachers
Call (209) 550-5869 for more information on dates and locations of upcoming classes.